Tuesday, December 06, 2011

On Being an Elf

I don't know why I thought Santa needed an extra elf this year, but just before Thanksgiving I decided to change my mind and knit a few Christmas presents. I don't know why I can't seem to make these decisions earlier, like September or something, but I never do. Call it an impulse, or maybe a flash of inspiration. Either way I'm buying yarn in colors I wouldn't typically purchase for myself and knitting projects like a mad woman. Now if that isn't being an elf I don't know what is! The best part? I'm having so much fun! Too bad I can't show you what I've been up to, but we can't spoil Santa's surprises can we? HO HO HO!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Cumberland Harbour said...

ITS LOOKS REALLY NICE

Cumberland Harbour said...

ITS LOOKING VERY GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!